Sunday, July 24, 2011

~Summer Styling~

Hello all! I hope you're all staying cool this summer! ;)
I recently found this blouse at Walmart for for only $8! I like the fitted style of the blouse with the band around the neckline and gathers, adding a feminine flair!
I made my skirt a few summers ago using the pattern below. :)
The flower ($1.50) and flip-flops ($1) were also found at Walmart.
May the Lord continue to bless you all as we continue to seek to glorify Him, not only in how we dress, but in EVERY area of our lives as well!

Love in Christ,
~Chloe~ :)

"Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
~Colossians 3:17~

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit Chloe! I've recently started teaching the twins how to sew and we are enjoying the creativity that can be expressed through sewing your own clothes. Hope your summer is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete